Click Here

cpabuild

Pregnancy Advice For The First Time Moms

Pregnancy Advice For The First Time Moms

Every first time mom, these are the rules and regulations, this oh-so-Many card and can not do; The endless list is endless, you have to watch. On the one hand, he has a first pregnancy, his body goes through important changes, which is emotionally fluctuated: excited, tense, anxious, happy, blessed, impatient, and so on. And secondly, we recommend you do this, do not do it, eat it, do not eat it, do not go, please, go ahead! Is going crazy? Well, here is an article that could come to your aid. From my own firsthand experience, I would interrupt his life for a little while. I hope I can help you!

1. No diet for you

Always remember, you have to eat for two (or three, maybe?) Of you. What you eat, whether it is a slice of cake, or a buffet dinner, make sure you eat two slices of cake, and the right amount of food will leave you full and satisfied big. In simple words: eat food with your heart content. But, of course, always, and always maintain a healthy and balanced diet. This does not mean that you can not have KFC or Burger King. Can. But you have to have a maximum of two reeds a month. It does not really affect your baby's development. I have had my share of junk food, and my babies turned out amazing! Another important tip: you can have seafood Have a lot of fish .. But be sure to avoid sushi or fish that is raw raw or medium. The frozen fish are better. And cook thoroughly. Fish in a curry is the best choice. Also, keep in mind that this additional food will go to your baby, even if you develop fat, the end result will be pulling down. Or hope you take them!

2. Sex is a great exercise as well.

As you progress through a normal pregnancy, you can have sex until the water breaks. You are exempt if you have any complications. Do not let your weight gain shake your desire to have sex. And do not worry about your partner. They find us attractive regardless of the fat we grow. There are some that find it very difficult to make love in their last quarter due to the big ball in front of them. Ease and relax. You should enjoy your sex, rather than panic. Remember, sex is a great exercise as well.

3. Hair loss or having delicious locks?

During my first pregnancy, I had splendid thick, lush hair for what I had enjoyed. But a few weeks after my delivery, my hair began to decline. Man, I was annoying! This is a normal thing, or if science says. If you are lucky, your hormones will play the role of good cop, and allow your hair to grow. Once your hormones are deposited in excess the normal hair, you grew it will throw. And he will return to his normal routine loss. 100 per day. They also repel. And during my second pregnancy, I started to lose my hair. This time, he said, that hormones were playing the role of bad cop. However, during my second trimester, my hair returned to normal, or maybe I was used to hair loss. Do not worry. All this is temporary. Once your baby comes out, and shares your hormones some time. They settle my hair is back to normal, thank God

4. Remember your exercises, though.

Do not go to the water in your exercises. Minimal, proper exercise is what you need throughout pregnancy. Here are 5 simple exercise steps you can do in your nine month specials. Exercises, from the beginning, will become flexible and will make your work a little easier which is more important, make sure you gain weight at a steady pace. The exercises are not meant to keep your weight under control. It's to make you feel good.

Comments